(Members only) Hours: Daily Sunrise to Sunset
- Members only. Wear your badges or be able to show them if asked.
- Catch limit, 3 fish per day. (Unlimited catch and release permitted provided barbs on hooks are removed and you must keep injured fish.)
- Absolutely no corn permitted.
- A valid Massachusetts Fishing License is required and you must comply with Mass. Fishing Regulations.
- Do not introduce fish from any other waters into the club pond. (Exceptions: shiners or minnows for bait.)
- Ice fishing permitted.
- Do not leave benches, barrels, or trash on the ice.
- Vehicles are not permitted on the pond’s berms. (Except as required for maintenance.)
For purposes of fish stocking the pond will be lose before fishing derbies. In the interest of safety, the pond and/or ranges may be closed to allow operation of other club functions. Please observe posted signs.
Mass Hunting & Fishing Information:
Use this link to Mass Wildlife Hunting, Fishing and Trapping information including downloadable copies of the 2019 Hunting and Saltwater Guides
Fish Committee Report:
ANGLER OF THE MONTH: Please send in or verify any pictures or information related to member caught fish for Angler of the Month honors. I would like to acknowledge entries at the next meeting in June for the first 3 months of the year. Please submit to Greg at email@example.com .
KID’S SPRING DERBY: This year we had a great weekend, but the turnout was a little light compared to other years. All things went well despite poor weather. We had 126 Juniors and 88 Seniors registered for the weekend. The top 3 Junior winners were: 1st place Haleigh Russik at 1.6 lbs., 13”, 2nd place James Vincent at 1.53 lbs., 16”, 3rd place Frances Burrows at 1.52 lbs., 16.25 “. All 3 received trophies. The Senior winner was Tabitha Comptoas at 1.21lbs., 14”. Congratulations to these and to all participants. The Rod Raffle was won by Casey Krueger. This was another great custom rod built for the event by Tom Pierce, and brought in $500 for the Club. Again we express our sincere thanks to all who worked to help make this a success. In particular I would like to acknowledge Victor Latek for his work in customizing rods for prizes, and also to Cabela’s for again donating tackle for the kids. Many members made donations as well, and also thank you to all who worked in pond preparation and in the Fish Shack over the course of the Derby.
BIG STRIPER CONTEST: Registration has begun. This contest is for members only and has an entry fee of $10. The Striper must be caught from New England waters any time this year. There will be one fish entered per participant. If a larger fish is caught later, it will be substituted. Prizes will be determined by the total catch and will be awarded at the Annual Meeting in January.
8PT Fishing Pond Pond (Panorama)
Kids Fishing Derby 2019