(Members only) Hours: Daily Sunrise to Sunset
- Members only. Wear your badges or be able to show them if asked.
- Catch limit, 3 fish per day. (Unlimited catch and release permitted provided barbs on hooks are removed and you must keep injured fish.)
- Absolutely no corn permitted.
- A valid Massachusetts Fishing License is required and you must comply with Mass. Fishing Regulations.
- Do not introduce fish from any other waters into the club pond. (Exceptions: shiners or minnows for bait.)
- Ice fishing permitted.
- Do not leave benches, barrels, or trash on the ice.
- Vehicles are not permitted on the pond’s berms. (Except as required for maintenance.)
For purposes of fish stocking the pond will be lose before fishing derbies. In the interest of safety, the pond and/or ranges may be closed to allow operation of other club functions. Please observe posted signs.
Mass Hunting & Fishing Information:
Use this link to Mass Wildlife Hunting, Fishing and Trapping information including downloadable copies of the 2019 Hunting and Saltwater Guides
Fish Committee Report:
ANGLER OF THE MONTH-a few more fish have been turned in for recognition. Please keep them coming. I will try to have a recap for us at the November meeting.
BIG STRIPER CONTEST-No more fish have been turned since the first two. I even went fishing in Maine, but with no luck.
LOBSTER BAKE DONATION-For the first time, at this year’s annual Lobster Bake, Mike Regan conducted a 50/50 raffle for the purpose of raising funds to support the nest spring Kid’s Fishing Derby. The raffle turned $155 for the Derby. Thanks so much Mike!
FALL CLUB POND STOCKING-A fall stocking of the Club Pond will be done on Wednesday, October 9th, at approximately noon. The mix of fish will be mostly brook trout, with a small amount of Tiger Trout. Size range will be 10” to 14”. The pond is in good shape, with a good supply of kivers, great to teach little kid’s how to fish. There are also a few bass which should be removed if caught, since we are always trying to keep the pond as a coldwater trout pond. Thanks to Peter Allaire for arranging the stocking and monitoring the health of the Pond.
- Cameron Pierce provided a nice under water video of the Eight Point Pond. To view the video just click the link below:
Pond Video link.
8PT Fishing Pond Pond (Panorama)
Kids Fishing Derby 2019