Daily Sunrise to Sunset and at night (under lights) during organized shoots.
- Members only. Wear your badges or be able to show it if asked. (Members may bring a guest however the Member will be responsible for the guest’s actions)
- No alcoholic beverages if you are shooting, or handling equipment.
- Absolutely no broadheads allowed on the archery ranges.
- Legal Crossbows are now allowed on the archery ranges without State Handicap Permit.
- Absolutely no firearms allowed on the archery ranges. (Exception: Shotguns may be used for hunting only on the upper archery course.
Do not shoot at archery targets.)
As of 8/21/2012 Crossbows are now allowed on the archery ranges.
(Broadheads however are NOT allowed for use on targets)
Mass Hunting & Fishing Information:
Use this link to Mass Wildlife Hunting, Fishing and Trapping information including downloadable copies of the 2020 Hunting and Saltwater Guides